Wrenches that work as hard as you do.
Proto wrenches hold on tight to get the job done right. If there’s a job you need to get done, there’s probably a wrench for it.
- Satin finish provides corrosion resistance and a slip resistant grip.
- Extra wide jaw capacity.
- Square jaw opening provides strength and tight fit.
- Rugged I-beam style handle and reinforced stress areas; radius corner design.
Aluminum Pipe Wrench:
- Light weight aluminum for less job fatigue.
- Standard handle lengths with wide gripping surface for increased comfort and one hand operation.
- Forged steel jaw provides outstanding strength.
- Large knurl and power threads provide fast, positive jaw adjustment.
- Graduation markings on hook jaw show approximate opening for pipe sizes.
- Riveted jaw pin for safety.
- Hanging hole for storage.
- Field repairable by removing the rivet pin located on the bottom side of the jaw.
- Replacement parts available.
Contact you nearest BDI location for more information about Proto products or browse e-catalog.